Monday, March 17, 2008

4 weeks away from show

I am four weeks away from my show and I am the weight and the body fat I was the day I did my last show. It amazes me that I can still be four weeks out and have time to lose more weight and body fat. When I decided that I was going to do a show again, my only goal was to win and that is what is going to happen. My weight is 128 and my body fat is 12.3%. Remember my goal was to be 125 and 10%. I am very close and hope to go past that goal.

Here is what I eat.

Smoothie 8am
milk
protein powder
ground flaxseed
banana
blueberries
strawberries
water

Oatmeal
Old fashioned oats
protein powder
cinamon
water
blueberries or strawberries

1 whole egg and 3 egg whites
garlic
chicken
peppers
sweet potato

Chicken salad
bals vineager
sweet potato

chicken stir fry
bals vinaeger


I drink a ton of water and 1 or 2 energy drinks suger free a day.

I am doing 5 days sometimes 6 days of weight training with abs 2 to 3 times a week
and cardio mostly 5 days a week anywhere from 30 minutes to 60 minutes.

Everything is going great. I put God on my side and he is totally guiding me through the greatest training I have every had!!!!!!!!!!!

My mom is just about done with my suit and it looks great. I have to jewel it myself and I have never done it, so it should be a great experience.

Have a healthy day !!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: