Saturday, September 6, 2008

RESULTS

Well it has been a while since I have blogged. As for the results of the competitions that I worked so hard for, I got fifth in the Gaylord show and won the Flint competition two weeks later. It was a lot of fun and I cannot wait to start training again.

Actually, I did start training again for October shows, but ended up with a stress fracture in my foot and had a cast and crutches for a month. Now I am still battling the stupid foot and cannot run or do any cardio that puts pressure on my foot. Needless to say, I am out of commission for a while, but hope to be back by January.

I still try and do as much strength training as possible, and I have taken up riding the bike. Eating is always an issue, especially if i don't have a goal in mind yet. It will come soon enough.

I am definitely going to compete in Gaylord again. I want to win that competition and I am thinking about doing the Mrs. Michigan United States competition. I have been reading everything on the internet about it and I like that fact that you can use the pageant to work for a special cause.

That is what I would really like to do. I am very concerned about the weight issues of children and would like to be able to help as many families as I can.

Anyway, it takes a lot of commitment and money and I have the commitment, just need to work on the money aspect. I love a new challenge and I hope this is going to it

Have a healthy day!!!!!

No comments: