Friday, February 15, 2008

Eight weeks until the show

Tomorrow will be eight weeks until the show. I measured by body fat this week and it was 13.9%. This is the lowest it has ever been 8 weeks out, so I am very excited. As for my weight, my scale said 134 which was no change, but the scale at work said 132, which was 1.5 pounds down. That was very exciting.

This week was good. We eat out three times with week, which is very hard to keep your calorie count where you would like it. At any rate, things are going good. I did make cookies and doughnuts this week for valentines day for my kids. I love to bake, but not eat. Everyone is surprised that I can do it. When you have a goal and are committed to it, it is not so hard to reframe from the bad temptations.

I got new shoes for the show today and they are cool. I am still looking for a suit in navy blue or red. If any one can help with the suit, I need a two piece. Email me if you have any suggestions. I am thinking about having my mom make it for me. She is great at sewing, but I am not sure on how to jewel it up. Again, if anyone can help email me.

That is all for today. Have a healthy day
personal.fitness.inc@gmail.com

No comments: